Newport Beach is famous for its luxurious lifestyle and beautiful environment. The TV fans will recognize the similarities in the O.C. program, thanks to the location in Orange County, California. American cities occupy the share of "beautiful people" and in many cases store wealth. But it's very possible for the wealthy to enjoy life on Newport Beach with a relatively low budget. Newport Beach area code is 949.
|climate map (description)|
- John Wayne Airport (SNA IATA) is located on the borders of Newport Beach, Irvine, and Santa Ana.
- To reach Los Angeles International Airport (LAX IATA) or Long Beach (LGB IATA), go south on the I-405 expressway and go south on the 73 highways.
The Metrolink and Amtrak work for Santa Ana, Tastin (Metrolink only) and Irvine. A taxi is the most convenient. The OCTA Bus Route runs at Amtrak Metro Link Station for a certain period of time. For more information, see the OCTA website.
Move CA Highway 1 or I-405 Freeway to 55 or 73 Freeway south. The former goes to West Newport and the latter to the east of Newport Bay.
OCTA (Orange County Transportation Bureau) will handle the Newport Beach area. The OCTA Newport Transportation Center is located just east of Fashion Island on Newport Beach. where OCTA routes 1, 55, 57, 75, 76, and 79 converge to the forwarding point. Routes 1, 47, and 71 are adjacent to the coast (more than a mile from here) and the Balboa Peninsula. Route 76 goes to John Wayne Airport SNA (about six miles from here).
The visit to Newport Beach, as the name suggests, is incomplete without a trip to the beach. The city faces the Pacific Ocean and is popular among surfers. The wedge at the end of the Balboa Peninsula is famous for overcoming the waves, but the broad coast of Newport offers a wide space for everyone except on the busiest summer weekends. From the east of the Balboa wharf to the west of the Newport wharf, concrete boarding walks run along the coast.
- 1Orange County Museum, 850 St. Clemente Dr,☏+1 949-759-1122, Fax: +1 949-759-5623, ✉[email protected]. Tu-Su 11AM-5PM, second 11AM-8PM. He specializes in modern art and exhibits special revolving exhibitions. $10 for adults, students (with valid IDs), 8 for seniors (65 or more), and less than 12 children.
- It is located on Irvine Street, Moths Wetland Reading Center, facing the wetlands of the coast, and is a great introduction to the flora and fauna of the wetlands on the Pacific coast. There are great movie presentations, and many of them are interesting to young people and the elderly.
- 2 Newport Harbor Maritime Museum, 600 EBay Ave (in the Balboa Fun Zone), ☏ 949 673-3377, [email protected], 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 0000, 00000,0000,0000,000,000,000,000,00,00,00,00,00,00,000,0,000,000,000,000,000,0000,00,0000,0,000,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0W-M: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The museum introduces a wide range of marine history in this area. Adults: $5. Children under 12: Free.
- 3 Balboa Island: An unusual sight from the old days to a simpler time, featuring small shops, restaurants (Marine Avenue) and pedestrian walkways covering the island. From the Balboa Peninsula you can take a short car/passenger ferry and cross bridges near the Pacific Ocean main road.
- Balboa Gakudanchi 1, 600E. Bay Ave, ✉ [email protected]. 11:00-16:00 in the summer F Sa 11AM~10PM. Located near the Balboa Hall is the Ferris wheel, the Merry-Go-Round, the Rock Wall, the Arcade, and the Bungee Jump. 1.50 dollars a sheet and 20 tickets 25 dollars a sheet (the number of tickets required varies depending on the location)
- Newport Landing Whale Watching 309 Palm St Suite A☏+1 949-675-0550. ! In summer, you can see blue whales (over 90 feet long), minke whales, humpback whales, and several other types of dolphins and other marine life. During the winter, you can see many gray whales, orca seeds, dolphins and sea lions. The trip has a success rate of 96% of marine life in a single cruise. The company's main spectator boat is 65 feet in length, with a large sundeck on the second floor, an outer seat, a food and drink snack bar, and a large indoor seat. 2 hours and 1/2 hours
- Gourmet Detective 3100, Irvine ☏Abe +1 949-423-5311 a murder mystery dinner show Show Friday and Saturday nights every week.
- Newport Beach Film Festival (✉ [email protected]). Over 300 short and long films will be shown at the 10-day festival. from $253-2880;10 April
- along the southern bay front drive of Balboa Island Art Walk Balboa. More than 100 artists, from paintings to sculptures to jewelry, exhibit and sell their works. Free. May
- The Newport Beach Summer Jazz Series, a long summer jazz music festival, will be held on two stages. Health at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach recorded information: 729-6400; $40-175. From May to October.
- 2 Newport Dunes July 4 Ellevation, 1131 Back Bay Dr (Newport Dunes Resort) Carnival game, crafts, face paint, DJ, hula hoop, limbo contest, volleyball, horseshoe competitions, caricaturists, and one day celebration. When it gets dark, a fireworks display is held on the lagoon. $25 The fireworks display can be seen free of charge from outside the resort. July 4; 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., with a fireworks display.
- The latest best exhibit at Newport Hydroboat Shoyotte. The event is held at Ridmarina Village. 757-5959. $10 for adults; 12 or less free
- The taste of Newport ✉ [email protected]. Fashion Island Newport Center Drive. 729-4400. At the annual food, wine and music festival, the restaurant is chosen from Newport Beach. Presart - $17; $20 at the gate. Less than 8 - Free. September.
- Christmas Boat Parade 729-4400. The annual waterborne parade of Christmas lights. These ships will tour Newport Harbor at night for the fifth straight day. You can view it for free from most locations. Some restaurants and organizations have premium paid seats. For more information and maps on the parade route, please visit our website. December.
- Sand Castle☏ Contest +1 949 729-4400. The sand sculpture contest will be held on Corona del Mar State Beach, from beginners to experts. Admission is free. a fee for an visitor October.
- 1 Fashion Island The first shopping center on Newport Beach is a beautiful outdoor mall with a huge landscape and fountain of all depictions. Stores include Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales's, Ansologie, Barnes and Noble, and Nike for Women. Restaurants include Cafe R & D (crowded but good), Neiman Marcus Restran (a beautiful restaurant overlooking the sea) and ThaiFoon.
- West Cliff Plaza. This is a real Newport, and few tourists come here. Located at the corner of West Cliff and Irvine Street, it's a small, upscale mall with super-expensive clothes, furnishings and services. Restaurants include oatcakes (breakfast and lunch only), pizza bakery, and capri-blue. The local teen lifestyle is also found in various colors.
- 2 Crystal Cove. This is a highway along the Pacific coast at the southern end of Newport, called the Newport Coast. Stop here on your way to Laguna Beach and find chains and private retail stores. This shopping mall overlooking the sea is breathtaking. Stop eating a bite.
- Gelato Paradiso, 2 locations: 952 Abokadabe Or Fassion Island Atrium Ct. Italian gelato and sorbet tastes very good. Try some bassio (chocolate and hazelnut).
- 1 Gina's Pizza, 4533 Campus Dr, ☏+1 949 725-1144. Just north of Newport Beach, in UC Irvine. Delicious pizza, pasta and salad are considered the best in Orange County. Popular with local UCI and UHS students. Price: Medium
- 2 Ho Sum Bistro, 3112 Newport Blvd, +1 949 675-0896. This combo salad is a good price to fill your money and decide how much money to make. If you hold on to the peninsula, it's a good choice.
- Memphis Cafe, in 2920, Bristol St., Costa Mesa (MacArthur Bulldog in the north, 73 feet in the north, leaving Birch; Go north in Bristol (don't go back to the road). about a mile The restaurant is on the right)☏+1 714 432-7685. The casual, road-house-style diner with a wonderful atmosphere lets you enjoy a delicious southerly meal. The service is great, but it's informal. For lunch, try a 1/2 meat sandwich and a gumbo ball. Parking can be a problem between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. on weekdays. $10 for lunch and $20 for dinner.
- 3 Sugar 'N Spice, 310 Marine Ave, 949-673-8907. Low-priced, delicious foods order frozen bananas.
- Saint, 2531 Eastbluff (Eastbluff Shopping Center) or 7862 E-Coast Hwy (Crystal Cove Promenade). Lunch, dinner. a creative gourmet dish Great service. a quiet environment $15 to $25 for lunch and $30 to $40 for dinner.
- Wild fish, MacArthur, Bison. Fish and shellfish were also cooked completely. It's a little noisy. Dinner only opens. 30-40 dollars.
- 4 Patio, Wilma, 203 waves at the sea. A family restaurant that serves lunch and dinner, but is popular for breakfast on the Balboa Island (not the Peninsula!). I can wait for an hour on the morning of summer vacation. ten dollars for breakfast.
- 5 Sol Grill, 110 McFadden Pl (21st Street to Pier), ☏+1 949 723-4105. Tues-Sun 5:00-10:00 p.m., Monday ended. A delicious pasta and seafood restaurant for live music. The restaurant is small, so reservations are needed on weekends
- 6 Rastipelican, 2735 West Coast Highway, +1 949 642-3431. a really good seafood restaurant that sees the marina
- Charles Baja Cantina. It's fun, there's music, but the store closes at 1:00 a.m.
- Head of Cantina. Night's Good Happy Hour (10:00-12:00) with two people in a drink
- Balboa salon. young people, but they never look busy
- 1 A restaurant, 3334 West Coast Hwy, +1 949 650-6505. the happiest time in Newport I liked the rat pack. Go.
- 2 Mutt Lynch's, 2300 W Oceanfront, +1 949 675-1556. The true locals will appear. "A small piece of the California beach community."
- 3 Classic Q, 4251 Macarthur Blvd (near John Wayne Airport) sports bar with pool table.
- 1 The Balboa Bay Club & Rezort, 1221 Coast Highway, 1 949 645-5000, Toll-Free:+1-888-445-7153, ✉[email protected]. It's located in the mariner's mile. Special features: Shop floor barber/lounge, shop floor restaurant, shop floor shop, shop floor hot tab, shop floor sauna, field fitness center, field bay front properties, full service spa 245-475 dollars. Suite: $800-3000.
- 2 Balboa Inn, 105 Main St, 949 675-3412, Toll-Free:+1-877-BAL-BOA9 (225-2629), Fax number: +1 949 673-4587, ✉[email protected]. in the peninsula $139~$269; Suite:$299~$599.
- 3Bay Shows Inn, 1800 W Balboa Blvd, 949 675-3463, Toll-Free:+1-800-222-6675, FAX:+1 949 675-4977. near the Newport wharf in Peninsular. 199-269 dollars. Suite:$219-$499.
- 4 Best Western Newport Beach Inn, 6208 W Coast Highway, 949 642-8252, Fax:+1 949 642-2538. cross a highway from the beach $119~$259.
- 5 Holiday Inn Express, 2300 West Coast Hwy, Toll-Free: +1-800-308-5401, Fax:+1 949 631-5659. It's an affordable room, a small refrigerator, a microwave oven, and it's a little moldy inside. Repair required. a basic breakfast Plus for free parking.
- 6 The Island Hotel Newport Beach, 690 Newport Center Dr, ☏ 949 759-0808, Fax: +1 949 759-0568. Crossing a shopping center on the Fashion Island, you will come within walking distance from the Orange County Museum. $259-495. Suite:$475~$495.
- 7 Little Inn By The Beion The Balboa Peninsula (2627 Newport Blvd) ☏ +1 949-673-8800, Toll-Free:+1-800-438-44666, +1 9499-673-4944333. The New Port Beach Pier in the Balboa Peninsula offers a free Wi-Fi, and the parking lot arrives at New Port Beach in Big Plus. They walk to the beaches, the Boardwalk, the Ridvillage, and the quagker and Woody wharf and the famous bars such as the Irish Pub of Matz and Malkey. Start Rate:$79 to $299..
- 8 Newport Beach Marriott Bayview, 500 Bayview Circle, +1 949-854-4500, fax:+1 949-854-3937. Each bedroom has a step-out balcony, a living room and a marble bathroom. The French door divides the bedroom and the living room and folds the sofa and the television.
- 9 Newport Channel Inn 6030W. Coast Highway (located near the border with Huntington Beach and in the northeastern Pacific Coast Highway of Newport Beach)☏+1949642-3030Toll-Free:+1-800-255-8614, FAX:+1 9496650-2666666, ✉[email protected]. $59~$199.
- 10 Radisson Hotel, 4545 MacArthur Blvd, 949 833-0570, Fax: +1 949 833-3927, ✉[email protected]. A half a mile from John Wayne airport, near the business district of Irvine, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach. $99-$189, suites $350.
- Catalina - For most of the year, Catalina's flyer in the Balboa peninsula has a daily shipping flight to Catalina. The trip takes about an hour and tends to become rough. Don't forget to bring Dramamine! !
- In Orange County, be sure to visit either Anaheim's Disneyland or Knots Berry Farm in Buena Park.
- Do you have a car? Don't keep cows. From Irvine and Santa Ana, you can reach Los Angeles and San Diego by train.
|Route via Newport Beach|
|Long Beach Sama Sama←||N S||→Laguna Beach →Dana Point|
|Anaheim (Anaheim) Costa Mesa ←||N S||→ End|